Do you want to commit to praying for/with someone?
While we can all pray for - and ask for prayer from - anyone at any time, we know some people may benefit from being partnered up with someone.
Prayer partners will:
- Partner up for an agreed period - e.g. six months, twelve months etc.
- Commit to praying for or with each other regularly (however it works best for you).
- Either meet up, or send each other prayer requests regularly.
- Ask each other what you can be praying for (e.g. work stuff, health stuff, life decisions etc)
- Follow up with each other to ask how things are going.
Prayer partners will not:
- Talk about each other's prayer requests with other people.
- Assume the role of counsellor, psychologist or doctor.
How to become a prayer partner
Tell us if you want to be partnered up with someone, and we can help facilitate that!
Tell us by:
- Speaking to Brent or Jill directly
- Contact us via any of our online channels
- Submit the form below